Pages

13/05/2009

Marketing Magic

Trying to focus on marketing at the moment. In the words of Bridget Jones I've been "fannying about with press releases".

Looking to write a couple and distribute with the hope that someone somewhere will want to do a piece on me!

Want to try cream cheese frosting, have always used buttercream but quite a lot of people have said cream cheese is yummy so of course i must sample them! Might throw some strawberries in :-)

Have to say I'm really impressed with Twitter. As a business tool it's fab. I've met lots of contacts and people doing the same sort of business and can share hints and tips. Fab. Check out my Twitter http://twitter.com/JessicasCupcake

Here are a couple of pics of some cupcakes I've made over the past couple of weeks (Next thing is to get a better camera and light tent for taking better pics!):


These were for a Royal Mail Team Meeting





For a Man Utd Painter and Decorator


Selection of Lemon, Strawberry and Vanilla Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment