Pages

16/02/2012

New class dates for March and Cupcake Pictures

Upcoming class dates 7th, 8th 13th, 14th, 20th March. Please email mail@jessicascupcakes.com to book. Classes run from 11am until 2pm and cost £50.

You can also book 121 classes with me by contacting me to book a date of your choice. 121 classes cost £70.

You can also buy vouchers for my classes and the recipient can choose their own date within the next 6 months. Great for Mother's Day!

Some of the things I offer:
Half Dozen boxed £12
One Dozen boxed £22
Two Dozen boxed £44
Mini cupcakes at £12 per dozen and £22 per 24
Giant Cupcake £45
Cupcake PiƱata Cake £50 (giant chocolate cupcake filled with goodies that you have to smash!)
Plain 6 inch Top cutting cake with ribbon £25
Decorated Cookies from £1.50 each min order of 10
Cake Pops £1.50 each with a min order of 12

I also do cupcake parties and a range of tea parties.

I have also updated my website so would love for you to have a look www.jessicascupcakes.com

Here are some pictures of some recent cupcakes.

Farmyard Cupcakes


Elmo Cupcakes


Birthday Rose Cupcakes


Valentine's order


Giant Cupcake Birthday Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment