Pages

17/03/2010

What a busy week!


Well Mother's day weekend was very busy in our house! Lot's of lucky mum's out there getting yummy cupcakes! Below is a few pics of some of the one's that went out.





I also had a cupcake class with a lovely couple from Wales who want to set up their own cupcake business. It was a fun few hours and they had a great time learning decorating techiniques and were really pleased with how their cakes turned out. Below is a picture of them!





My cupcake classes are getting more popular now with a lot of bookings coming in, and i love doing them.


Order wise not much this week. Had some to do for a 40th Birthday this weekend and it's my lovely man's birthday so some baking to be done there!


On Tuesday at 20:30 BBC2 "The Delicious Miss Dahl" starts and I cannot wait. I have her book "Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights" and it's one of my favourites. Yummy recipes and a beautiful book to read as well.



Hope everyone has a fab week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment